Yields: 4 Servings
Total Prep & Cook Time: 10 minutes
Approximately 3-4 cups Fresh chopped Kale
1 Large Zucchini (chopped into bite size pieces)
Herb(s) of Choice (Dill, Parsley, Scallions…)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
½ tsp Sea Salt
Optional: Chopped Walnuts
- Chop up vegetables and herbs.
- Heat frying pan to medium.
- Add 1 tbsp of the olive oil, and add garlic. Sauté for 1 min (do not burn).
- Add Zucchini – sauté and stir until the zucchini gets a nice golden brown to it.
- Add other 1 tbsp of olive oil to pan.
- Add the kale and fresh herbs, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook until bright green and softened.
- Put in serving dish and sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Great for breakfast with a fried egg on top.
- As a side to any fish, beef, or chicken dish.